This is a recipe from my mother. It's a great recipe to use shelf-stable ingredients and it literally can be ready in 15 minutes.
Time: prep & cooking time 15-30 minutes
• 1 can cream of chicken
• 2 cans of water
• 1 chicken bullion cube
• 1 16 oz. can of Veg-All canned mixed vegetables
• 1 cup of cooked chicken (or 8-12oz. can of canned chicken)
• Egg Noodles (can use whole wheat, just adjust cooking time)
1. Mix water and cream of chicken soup until smooth in a pot.
2. Add bullion cube, chicken, vegetables, and spices.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower temperature and simmer for three to five minutes.
4. Add egg noodles as desired and cook for another 10 minutes on low. (Longer to make a thicker soup).
5. Serve immediately.