• 3-4 apples, unpeeled, cored, and chopped
• ½ cup diced celery
• ¼ cup dried craisins
• ¼ cup chopped nuts (pecans are best)
• ¼ cup mayonnaise (sometimes I use 1/4 vanilla yougurt + 1 T mayonnaise)
• 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed orange juice or lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon grated orange peel or lemon
Combine apples, celery, craisins, and nuts in a large bowl. In a separate bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and orange peel. Then add the mayonnaise mixture to the apples and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate.