- 3oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 2-3 T milk
- 1 T chopped chives (or a bit of onion seasoning and dried parsley)
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 T melted butter
- 2 T seasoned bread crumbs
1. Blend cream cheese and butter in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk and chives. Mix well.
3. Separate crescents into triangles, spoon chicken mixture at base of each triangle and roll up.
4. Brush the top of each crescent with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.